Drake - Best I Ever Had [Vid]



love drake. not quite what i thought the vid would be like, but hey i don't know what i was expecting. directed by yeezy. mascots were scary. & trey is a cameo! & fab.

what drake says the concept was:
The concept of the video is, I’m a coach at a high school and the girls of my life are all on my high school basketball team. Throughout the video you see us prepping for this big championship game, and my team ends up losing. You see the looks on their faces at the end of the video, but the moral of the story, I guess, is win or lose, you can still be the best to somebody. When women see the video and see all the breast and a**, hopefully they don’t take offense. Hopefully they see the real meaning.

good cover drake, really good cover. ;)
hahahah!!

ummm... favorite lines of the song:

"you can have my heart or we can share it like the last slice"

and of course

"sweat pants, hair tied, chilling with no make up on. that's when your the prettiest, i hope that you don't take it wrong"

:)

it's a shame i've heard the original so many times that i was like you da, you da best?! wth?! haha.

side note: i've heard a million remixes, covers, and freestyles for this dang song!!! you know how rare it is for someone that's not signed to be this big??!!

0 comments:

up!