Have Faith

this is something i posted on facebook today, thought i should post it on here too. hopefully my dad's words might inspire you like it did me!

I was telling my dad how sad and unfair things are right now, how we deserve so much more. His reply: "Yes, but maybe God is trying to teach us some kind of lesson that we don't understand right now. The most important thing is we are going to heaven someday. This world is wonderful and attracting, but nothing but a memory; we can't carry it with us when we die. Thank God." ♥ I hope to have such faith one day.

1 comments:

Waheed Adegbite said...

I like this post! Hopefully one day you will have a tight relationship with God and have a strong faith. We all just need to push sometimes.... you push hard enough you'll get to where you want to be.

up!