SAY WHAT?!!

what in the world!? someone tell me what is going on!!!! i got over 200 views last night... ?!???!!!?! i never get more than like... 20 over night. yeah. so... i'm thoroughly confused/surprised!! now i'm over the 1000 view mark [in the 2 months this blog was created!!]! thought it'd take me like til the end of the month, or at least mid-month! but hey, views aren't a major deal to me, but it's really cool to see! things will probably slow down tomorrow, but it's okay - it just made me smile, and i needed a smile. like i've said, things have been rough. just honestly speaking.

can new viewers tell me how they got here?! comment or tweet me or something!!! hahaha. but if i never find out... it's cool. it was a nice surprise to wake up to. & i usually hate surprises!

yay.

really made my day.
so i just wanted to say,
thank you.



meannnnwhile... i'm making a run for the car. literally running to the car. & driving off like i got permission to... hahah. i been trapped at home for way too many days. if only yall knew!

peace.
oh & happy 4th!
& if you're not celebrating it,
just have a great day!

1 comments:

TomO said...

how u c how many views u got

up!