Jay Z - Welcome to the 70s



imma have to listen to it closer later.
i just woke up.
fell asleep at like 7-8ish yesterday,
and woke up at 5AM too confused.
hahaha. grubbin on cereal.
(the kind that taste like paper,
my mom insists on buying me the healthiest things if she can help it. cereal with no sugar?! say what?! what the heck is that?! my dad brought it up to me on his way back when he went home and then back up here to his temporary home... complicated work/school story. but yeah, i couldn't give it back and be like i don't want this!! it's not bad tho. i add my own sugar. defeats the purpose i know. it's the lil wheat kind. the square lookin ones. hahaha. she did get me honey bunches of oats and special k too, and that jank was bangin!! love my moms!)

dang i gotta pack today.

yall, tell me why i don't even wanna go home anymore. and i haven't been home for like 5 months already now. i mean i wanna see my friends but half of them probably aren't gonna be home. my mom is gonna need the car the whole dang summer going to work and what not. stranded. i guess that's cool too. i love living in my own lil world in my dorm though. barely seen anyone until this week when my bestie came to visit. that was fun. too bad she couldn't stay longer, but then again, i'm not staying much longer either.

aight, rambling cause i'm bored.
and no one is here for me to annoy.

peace&love.

0 comments:

up!