Perez Hilton & Will.I.Am Drama

drama rama. yall can read the info i just read here.

exerpt:

"Will.I.Am comes into the club, sees me [and], like a heat-seeking missile, comes directly towards me and he says, 'Yo I need you to do me a favor, I need you to never write about my band on your Web site again,' right in my face, he was saying this, very aggressively. I was not wanting to antagonize him. ... He was screaming, and I said 'Listen, I can't make any promises, but I'll try,' " Hilton said. "And then he says 'Why are you disrespecting me?' ... And that's when I made the split-second decision that I was going to say what I thought was the worst possible thing that a thug would ever want to hear. ... I told him, 'And you know what, I don't need to respect you ... and you're a f--. You're gay and stop being such a f----t.' And I knew that was going to set him off, but I didn't want to get into a fight with this person, so we leave. [He] followed me outside of the club ... then his manager, Polo, whom I have met before, from behind, comes up to me, clocks me in the eye and punches me two or three times. I am in shock. I just did not know what to do."

i kinda died reading this. half of it i don't even get. maybe i'm retarded. but hey. "heat-seeking missle" >>>HAHAHHAH. & i mean... did he said that he was a F and thennn he left? or he didn't say it at all because he didn't want to set him off??? i'm mad he called him a "thug".... wow. how rude of me for thinking this drama is funny... maybe i should watch the videos they both posted about the instance. maybe i'll understand this mess--if it's even worth my time. which it's totally... NOT!

if yall wanna see it:
perez's statement
will.i.am's statement

[so, i'm back. i watched both statements. interesting. perez was in tears. mad dramatic. wayyyy dramatic. but i mean i get it. he's reacting to how he feels, so that's that. whatever. and will was pretty whatever about it. who's to blame... i have no idea. but it's just funny, i know it shouldn't be. well drama in hollywood. drama anywhere. ughhh, it'll never cease!!]

0 comments:

up!