Behind the Scenes of RVA Fashion Week!!!

volunteered at my first fashion week! :)
it was super duper funnnnn!!
honestly some of the best days of my life!!
soooo thankful my friend christina invited me to come along and for her driving me there every single day!!
i never get to do things like this for the simple fact that i never have a way there. 
& even through the chaotic backstage life, i still had a blast.
& that's how i know i gotta get into the industry!

[pictures are blurry cause i didn't wanna be flashing all over the place].
this was the 2nd fashion show i ever helped dress for:
[don't have pics from the 1st show bc i left my purse in the car]
my boo kiara gettin her makeup done!!!! :)  


gorgeous wedding dress worn by one of my favorite models tatiana! :)  
me and amber definitely struggled a lil bit trying to tie the back up super fast!

3rd show; these are more bts pictures from the finale show for rva fashion week:
show was about to start!! sneaked out to get a picture; full house baby!!:

after partyyyyy:

kinda sad that i didn't see the shows because i was backstage the whole time, but at the same time, i was glad to take part and help all the models get out there in their awesome outfits. :)

went to another show tonight. it wasn't part of fashion week, but it  was at my school and it was pretty awesome! finally got to see a show. haha. pictures up once i get a chance, promise.

♥g

0 comments:

up!