Skyzoo - My Interpretation

my friend ray was telling me about skyzoo the other day. clearly i've been missing out.




busy all day yesterday: went to class and then worked my first fashion show backstage. didn't get back til 930. i mean it was nothing official, i was just a volunteer/dresser, but i had an effin blast. it was so cramped and chaotic when the show started... & i loved every single minute of it!! they definitely made us all walk out at the end. i was so under dressed!! definitely not prepared. hahaha. but yeah, i was so thankful for the opportunity to even help. shout-out to christina and amber!

back to another show today!! :)
could definitely see myself doing a lot more of this in the future.

& i'm actually gonna have my camera today, so maybe i can snap a few pictures to post up here! :)

♥g

0 comments:

up!