Christina Aguilera - Not Myself Tonight

this is not very christina-like to me, but hey.
& one of her outfit/costumes was a lil much for me. borderline scary. haha.

bionic releases june 4th.




hey lovebugs!!

 had a great night. got to get off campus and act a fool.
haven't had much time but to eat, sleep, and breathe the library lately.
so i was pretty dang glad to hop in my twin's car and enjoy the breeze.
he pretty much saved the day too!
i needed to go shopping for work clothes and my ride didn't work out.
so he swooped in and offered to take me. yay!
i had fun with him and my boo dacia.

eh, i probably won't get to post til later tonight.
training for my new job at chilis in the morning!
then heading to the mall to get some more work clothes.
 i wasn't that successful today.
got some pants but i feel like i paid too much...
they're nice though! blank skinny jeans with zippers on the bottom.
might return them if i have better luck at the mall!
so forever21, here i come!
pray that i don't get caught up and buy too much.
i've been spending too much lately... on food and clothes.
but both are necessities if you ask me! haha.
i know i'm bouta get paid once i start working, but that money is for other things.
like tuition. books. my trip to ny whenever that's gonna happen. my freakin bridesmaid dress!

off to catch some zzz's.
i'm gonna be so tired at training i swear!

♥g

0 comments:

up!