Congratulations Class of 2010!!

[the business students' separate graduation. i sadly missed the big commencement because of work].
 
ahhhhh, congrats guys!!! you did it!!
i'm so proud of each and everyone one of yall! 
 
honestly, it was a little emotional for me because i hate that my buddies are gonna have to leave me, but i know that they're gonna go off and do bigger and better things, and that, i can't hate on.  
 
then i was thinking... dang, this is gonna be me next year!! that's exciting yet scary for me. i have no idea what i'm gonna do after college, but i hope i'm doing something! & i know one thing is for sure, i don't know what i'm gonna do when the time comes that i have to leave some of my favorite people in the world... 

one year left. just ONE!!
therefore, i definitely gotta live it up. 
do new things. meet new people. spend quality time with my boos. while working and schooling.
i just wanna be able to say that i have no regrets whatsoever. 
let's make this year we have left together more than a amazing!!

♥g

0 comments:

up!