Through My Eyes: 5/18/10 RVAlution

my silly friends. oh, no weapons or drugs allowed inside, guys. in case yall were wondering. hahah!

i had such a blastttt at rvalution!! i had heard it was a definite great time but i wanted to save that measly $8 bucks for new york [yeah, i finally get to go to nyc for the first time tomorrow! details later]! cause who knows, i might wild out and go crazy shopping up there, instead of sight seeing! but i'm glad with a lot of pushing, my friends convinced me to go! i'm so happy they waited for me to change when they were supposed to be on their way there already. :)

there was cool fun glow stick accessories and awesome performances. & did i mention crazy fun music?! yeah, that too. hopefully that wasn't the last one... but if it was, i'm glad i got to experience it firsthand! :)

♥g

0 comments:

up!