Happy Mother's Day!!!!

hey loves!

today is a very special day just for our lovely mamas out there or to those that weren't our real mothers but took that place and cared for us anyways. but if you ask me, we should treat our mother's like every day is mother's day, ya know!? ;)

a mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.

all i gotta say is i love my mother no matter how much we push each other's buttons. i know we don't always get along, but at the end of the day, i love that lady like no other. & i won't ever stop. her love is something that cannot be replaced by anyone else's love because no matter what i do, she is always by my side. even when she is disappointed, she is by my side. through my failures, she is by my side. she is my heart; she is my everything.

the mother loves her child most divinely, not when she surrounds him with comfort and anticipates his wants, but when she resolutely holds him to the highest standards and is content with nothing less than his best. 

my mother is my driving force to do the best i can in everything i do. she continues to push me even when i don't want to be pushed. i know most times i wonder why she is so tough on me. and most times i wish she wasn't so hard on me. but if i sit down and think about it, i understand the reason for it all. because she believes in me and she knows i have the ability to do whatever i want to do. how beautiful is that?!

i could sit here and talk about how amazing my mother is all day but she'd be mad i wasn't studying for my finals like i'm supposed to so i'm gonna talk to yall later.  hahah.

Happy Mother's Day Mamaaaa!!!


♥g

0 comments:

up!