Drake - Believe It Or Not



featuring gucci mane.

i love drake.
the end.



man it's incredibly late. 5:17 AM actually... yeah why am i up?! i'm gonna be dead tomorrow/today. & well... i have tons of stuff i still need to do: finish cleaning, actually start studying for my business information systems test [gross], do my business communications project [bleh], laundry, etc. it's been pretty much a sucky "fall break". besides the cold gloomy weather, i got some sad news to start it off thursday. it pretty much set the tone for the whole break. been bummin ever since. now i'm rushing to get things done. slowly but surely though. ugh! i wanna run away i swear. just pack my stuff and go go go! it'd be good for me, i promise. i have so much stuff i can't let go of. [which is why it's taking me more than a full day to clean my tiny little room]. i just need to run away! leave everything behind. early morning rant.

have a happy sunday!

♥g

0 comments:

up!