Jack Johnson - Girl I Wanna Lay You Down [Cover]



:)
earthtone.
ahhh i love them!!




good music make my sad days so much better. & trust me when i say, it's been a sad one. made a pretty big mistake today, in my eyes at least. [i'm not prego or anything like that! things could definitely be worse. not that being prego is bad at all, just not the time, haha]. it's sad because things were starting to look up for me. i was starting to have more hope in things this past week. i mean i haven't given up though. but today definitely was a hard hit for me. i just wonder how many steps back i have to take to go forward. because all i wanna do is go forward.

but i'm sure my dad was right--we all mess up sometimes. it's an experience, a lesson. just don't do the same thing next time. look back years from now and this event that you're upset about won't even matter at all, so don't get caught up in the situation. just stand up and move on.

my dad's one of the strongest people i know. i have no idea how he does it. he has so much hope and faith. even when everything seems to be going wrong. everything he said to me made sense. WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES. but i just hope that i have the ability to improve and grow. because shamefully and honestly, a lot of times it seems like i keep making the same little mistakes. & that is pretty stupid, i know. it just pains me to think about how i'm gonna make up for being so irresponsible today. maybe i'm overreacting. maybe i'm not. everything seems to be adding up and i probably saw it coming, but in a way, never thought it would. but i'm chosing to learn from this and do better next time. lesson learned.

well, enough with being vague.

ttyl.

♥g

0 comments:

up!