I Knew You Was A Snake!!



OH
MY
GOSH!!!

my friend sent this to me on facebook last night. it's flippin hilarious!!! bout to watch it again. guaranteed laugh. :) i will be forever grateful to her! haha.

rahj is soooo stupid!!!!!!!!!!

awesome quotes [basically the whole video]:
  • he's acting very american, and not in a good way!
  • beyonce is my favorite in fact!
  • dear nykki, thank you for showing me the ways of american love.
  • you are my favorite buddah call!!! [hahahhaha tooooo funnnnny!!!!]
  • who the h___ is nykki?!!!!?
  • hello, sir are you still there?!!?
  • you think that's clever, you think that's a pun?!
  • there's someone on the line that sounds like my wife...
  • i'm too angry right now and i'm pissing!
  • your boys and your dogs? your homedogs?!
  • the american women, they use the mouth, you don't use the mouth!! [wtf?!!! hahahahhaa]
  • 25% of the time you're on the periodical anyways!
  • 100% of the time you're on the stupid!
  • sir, why are you laughing so hard?!
  • it's just you, and me, and nykki, in some kind of sick triangle...
  • the american women, they are open to having another woman.
all the while the radio host is laughing his butt off!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm dead!


AH MAN, what a good laugh. hope my roomies don't hear me laughing in here alone!! :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ahahahahahahhahahahhaha the broken english, omg. thee isa woman who sounds like my wife on here...hhahahahahahha

up!