One Zero Zero Zero!

heyyyy everyone!!
guess what this is?!!

my 1000th post!!
yup, 1000th!
can't believe it.
i've been compulsive!
haha, :)

i wanted to change the whole layout at the same time i posted this so you guys could have something new to look at but i don't quite have the right now.
it takes me forever, :(

anywho, i just wanted to thank you guys for checkin out the blog and especially those who subscribe and those who keep coming back! i love you guys! haha.

if there is anything you want me to improve, change, tweak, etc, definitely let me know! hit me up on here or twitter [link on the side]!

happy sunday to yall.
i hope you have a wonderful day!

i got a busy day ahead.
interview at 2:30.
ahhh, wish me luck!!!!!
i really pray i get this job,
but if i don't that is okay too.
i want it because it's a job at school.
& that's convenient for a car-less student!
haven't told my mom about it yet.
but i hope i can surprise her with good news!
then i'm going to the hospital with my friend even though i pretty much hate the hospital!
i swear if i catch something from ANYONE, i'm gonna be more than pissed.
people seem to act like they don't have manners anymore.
openly coughing all over the place like i don't breathe the same air they are polluting!
that bugs me!
cover your mouth!!!
but i digress. :p
then i got homework to do.
moreeeee homework.
& 2 tests to study for.
yikes.
when will it end?!

again, thank you guys for visiting, i hope you come back! & tell your friends!

♥g

0 comments:

up!