Kanye West x Karmaloop Auction

check this out:
yall can bid on
  • an exclusive pair of yeezy's,
  • a rare loop dreams tshirt,
  • "glow in the dark tour" books,
  • & "thank you and you're welcome" books
& everything is going to be signed by kanye.

proceeds go to the kanye west foundation.

for more information, click here!




sooo i'm in the lib. & that basically means, i'm not getting work done. cause let's face it, i honestly can't get work done--anywhere. if it isn't someone distracting me, it's the internet, or something random... horrible i know. but yeah i'm just goofing off with my bud so i figured i could get a post or two in!

i did get some research done in the lib a lil earlier though. just a lil bit. ;) plus it was casual reseaerch for my 3-5 minute presentation on japan tuesday. why i'm not panicking you ask? heck, i don't even know... maybe that's a good thing. orrrr maybe i should take it a little more seriously.

ooooh, and my friend, he made me and my friends homemade sweet potatoe pie!! i'm exxxcited!! i hope it's as delish as it looks!!! the bad thing is, we don't all live together so i won't get to take it home with me... i don't think i'm gonna get a taste tonight! haha, dang.

now that i've written about my personal life too much...

♥g

0 comments:

up!