Ya Boy Ro - Hold On Tight



awww, that's cute.

this is what he said about the video:
"I created this song a week ago from all the inspiration I seen from many charities. This weekend I was able to participate first hand with 2 major charity organizations. Both of them are dedicated to helping child abuse, high risk teens and homeless teen awareness. I cant go on without stressing the powerful impact these organizations have made on me, my life and others. I want to encourage everyone to help people in need. Thats why me and my family are now behind a new organizations called "Families Helping Families". Our first step is to use this song and video to raise money for any charity organization that needs help. Spread the word and forward this link to everyone you know and charities."

nice message.
it's always refreshing for me to see young people work hard to help others.
or anyone helping others for that matter.
in this society, i feel like everyone's out for themselves [and it's made easy to be that way] but when i see people giving back to the community or doing what they can to uplift people, i become truly inspired--to inspire others.

& whatever city ro is in, i wanna see what that's like! it looks fun. i swear i want to travel the world. i have to make it happen you guys! :)

0 comments:

up!