Wiz Khalifa - Goodbye

don't mind me, i'm just reflecting.
wanted to express it somewhere.
more reflective that usual.
just some of my issues drawn out.
never for you to feel bad for me,
just hoping you can relate. :)

some thoughts on my mind right now... school has been slipping on me. or i've let it slip rather. this semester is coming to an end, and baby i'm thankful for it!! so maybe i didn't go hard this semester like i wanted. much like previous semesters i've screwed up. disappointing, yes. it's not so much the grade--i mean duh, part of it is. my gpa is drownnning! i'm just trynna get a good job when i get out. sometimes the gpa matters. if i plan to go to grad school, [don't know yet], imma need this ugly lil number to hike UP. but i'm not gonna let how these past few semesters went down get to me. can't dwell on the past ya know? i've adapted to that mindset this year. & it's working well for me, so hey! being positive really does work guys. fake it til you make it. im tellin youuuu. pulled me outta some sad crap i was in. don't drown in your sorrows; it doesn't do you any good. like aaliyah said, "cause if at first you don't succeed, then dust yourself off and try AGAIN!" >> yo i miss that girl!

so here's to a new semester, and heck... a new year! 2010, let's go. i actually typed out my resolutions for 2009 and it's looking pretty sorry. my number one resolution was to grow closer to God. to be honest, that didn't happen. [like many of my resolutions. i did go to the gym more... that stopped like 1.5 months ago. gotta get back to it, i miss it!] whoa, don't get me wrong, i'm not the devil. i have strong morals. i try to always do right. couldn't live any other way. but i want that close relationship with God i've seen other people have that i don't think i've ever had. & i def need to read the Bible more. i've been going to church all my life--and i never knew anything when we'd play Bible trivia in sunday school. you'd never want me on you're team. honestly. i wanna change that.

anywhoooo, the new year--yeah we all say we're gonna magically change and whatnot every single year, and okay, maybe that's not so realistic, but it really doesn't hurt to try.

so here's to a new year quickly approaching.



"tell'em go home, cause imma go hard."

simple. as that. haha.

well. let me go catch a quick nap.
running on 3 hours of sleep.
& it's bouta be a busy day.

♥g


wiz khalifa's album deal or no deal--seriously, LOVE IT. click here to listen to the whole album! listened to it for the first time yesterday while i was at the library, and i fell in love! it's the beats; they're crazy. & wiz does his thing.

0 comments:

up!