Charles Hamilton - Ghosts



luhhh dis!!
yay ch!


ah, gotta hurry and post some ish cause i wanna see this meteor shower outside! i missed it yesterday. [didn't even know about it until i went to google, and the logo had shooting stars in the picture and i was like... what?!] they say peak times are 12am-5am. i betta see some cool stuff! i'm excited. yeah, call me a dork. whateva! yall should go outside and check it out though... psh, don't tell me you don't find shooting stars cool... i always miss these things... this time, i betta not!!! i got things to do early tomorrow so hopefully my eyes see something amazing quickly. then imma snap some pictures and call it a night. no mosquito bites please. & that stranger dog better not keep jumping on me. [my dad just brought the ugliest thing home... the boy jumps up and down like it's breathing... get off meh]. night!

0 comments:

up!