Lady/Sir Gaga

this really isn't much of a gossip site at all.
but i had to blog about this.
sorry bout the title.
that was totally rude!!!!

so, i'm sure many of yall have heard already...

LADY GAGA HAS A WEE WEE & A VEE VEE.
sometimes i'm immature, get over it.
she's a hermaphrodite.
IS IT TRUE?!?!!?
i need to know!
she says it is...
haha, but do yall trust her??!

this is what she said about it:

"It’s not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that I go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. It’s just a little bit of a penis and really doesn’t interfere much with my life. The reason I haven’t talked about it is that it’s not a big deal to me. Like come on. It’s not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. I have both a poon and a peener. Big f*cking deal."
-Lady Gaga

okay, so i gets it. it happens. no one is born perfect. perfect in our own way, yes. but perfect? never.

but did she have to tell the world?! part of me is like YAY lady gaga for telling everyone and being proud of who you are. most of me is like it woulda been great had you kept that one to yourself. goes with the saying : some things are better left unsaid.

one thing though : the GIRL rocks the heck outta them leotards!!! & for that, i can't hate.

>>> so i'm researching trying to find an article for you guys since i read about this a few days ago but couldn't let it go. had to tell you guys about it. but uhhhh, i just read that she's a ... man. like completely. imma ignore that article until more sources say the same. until then...


wait, is ANY of this true?!
maybe it is. maybe it's not.
maybe she just wants more press...
she's definitely getting that.

abcnews says it's ridiculous.
gossip sites says it's true. duh, gossip. but still.

hm, i don't know mayne.
just something... interesting.
ugh, i'm off to bed.
this blog was way too long for its irrelevance to my life.

goodnight.

1 comments:

jskslkks said...

OMG she lost her mind....you cant have "just a little bit of a penis"!! iDied
Lmao....oh Sir GaGa :-D

up!