Louis Vuitton House


haha, kinda hilarious. kinda cool. kinda like it. kinda why would you do that.



sooo, i feel sick. ughh. why meeee?! bout to head to bed soon. i'm going to be renewing my passport early in the morning.

and... i'm watching this abc news special on subway..... i looovvvee subway!! but how "healthy" is subway?? i bet not as healthy as i'd like/think. sodium is off the wall i know that much. but as long as no one tells me how bad it is for me, i'm gonna keep eating it thinking i'm doing myself a favor. ignorance is bliss... but it's ignorant to choose to be ignorant. blah! but it's like the most money sufficient/fufilling meal on campus. i'm def gonna be grubbin at subway a whole bunch this year! just a random snippet of my thoughts for you. hahaha.

goodnight loves.

0 comments:

up!