K. Michelle - Fakin' It



featuring missy elliott.
i luh herrrr.

it's aight.
it'll probably grow on me.
it already is.
it sounds catchy,
that's what always gets me!!


that's it for today guys! i'm stressed. buying books couldn't stress me out more. i mean, can i pay less please?! liiiike can i pay free-ninety-nine? most of my books are over $100. wtf. wtf. wtf. i mean... i'm taking 6 classes... you do the math. i'll prob drop a class but still... i'll need the book for next semester anyways. everyone's telling me to use chegg.com. yall should def check it out if you need to buy books. they're a lot cheaper. you rent the books and you send them back at the end of the semester. pretty cool. i'm looking at ebay right now... they're a lot cheaper than the book store as well... and you can keep the book... cause i'm trynna make a profit when i sell my books to people next semester!! but why are the books from places like india and malaysia?! seem kinda sketch to me... i don't know mannnn, i wish God would just drop some books in my dorm. haha. seriously though!

& i'm bout READY for financial aid to process my stuff already. i'm pretty sure i'm not getting any money. pisses me off.................... worries me as well. definitely coulda done better in school last year. a LOT better. i did well freshie year and they gave me quite a bit of moolah. now they're just being money whores. excuse my language. i'm a bit infurriated with them!

enough with the rambling. heading to bed soon. church early in the morning. then i gotta pack my life up and get ready to head to school. it's like... i want to bring more stuff... to make living easier... but uhhh, i got the smallest room eva... saddens me. & i'm dreading that 10 hour drive!

0 comments:

up!