Umbrella Shoulder Holder


you know what, this is kinda cool! it would come in handy on lazy days and days i have tons of stuff to carry when it rains. but uh, where i'm at... if i used that... it'd smack me upside the head and fly down the street. for some nature-ly reason, it gets really windy here when it rains most times... i'm not in the windy city either! i've broken like 3 umbrellas! never in my life have i broken umbrellas before i came to college. so i resulted to a nice bubble umbrella... which i loved cause it never flipped inside out, which was my problem with my other umbrellas. except. i broke the bubble too. on a non windy day. no clue what happened just got a new one over the summer. it betta not break. imma be sad. wellllll, yup. that's my umbrella story for you. :)

get it here. look at that. amazon in japanese! haha. cool.

0 comments:

up!