Robin Thicke - Sex Therapy [Cover]

this is a good cover if you ask me!!
he hits them notes.
check out his youtube!






yes i'm still awake.
5:30AM.
my mind has been running.
a million and two miles a second.

saw pictures of my school's new gym tonight. i fell in love. [i know i tweeted and facebooked all about it, but seriously...] it's spectacular if i may say so myself. & it BETTER BE, seeing all of our money went to the new gym. look at the aquatic center:
i was honestly shocked by how nice it looked!!! there are 2 levels. 41 treadmills i read. wow.... intense. we are now #1, in having the most treadmills than any other university in the country. crazy!! tell me that water slide doesn't look awesome?! but who am i kidding?? until my body is BANGIN, you will NOT see me at the pool... i just can't do it! so until then, imma be hittin up the elliptical often. cause i live SO close now to go to the gym! no excuse. [i used to have to walk like 20 minutes to get to the gym--now that gym is closing down to students and is for athletic players only. now everyone has to walk over to my side of the city]! it's gonna be packed though. i already know it. cause... i mean, look at it. we're gonna have a rock climbing wall too. imma look a fool, but i def wanna try it.

>>ugh, this all reminds me of how the lady never returned my call about the 2nd interview. she called me to set it up during the hiring time period. but i missed the call. & i could never get in contact with her... i mean i stalked the lady. i hit up her cell, office, and email... why didn't she respond?!!???!?!?!!? i coulda been workin there, checkin out nice bodies and enjoying the awesomeness. whatevaaaaaaaa.

sidenote:
been having a great time enjoying life lately. i'm so grateful.

yeah i'm tired.
sorry, i get long-winded late at night.
or all the time. hahaha.

up at 12 for lunch with a bestie.

goodnight!

♥g

0 comments:

up!