Classic: Nas - If I Ruled the World

another classic for you guys. i was at buffalo wild wings last night with my loves. apparently they do karaoke at bww? well anyways, it was super fun. [i sang along... in my seat]! they played this song. remembered how much i love it.



featuring lauryn hill.
yes, please.




music is my therapy. music is my cure. sometimes it really does help me forget what's going on. even if for a moment. it's just me and the music. sounds crazy, maybe. all i know is, it's a blessing. i absolutely can't imagine life without it.

almost forgot that my parents and i don't get along so much. i hate it. i wish we could be civil. i hate arguing. i love em to death. they mean the world to me. but we just cannot communicate at all. makes me super sad. makes me not wanna go home actually. tonight, arguing and yelling over the phone with my mom made me remember. i'm secretly wishing for the snow to keep me at school for a couple more days... isn't that a shame. i was super excited to go home too. pretty sure i'm not leaving tomorrow. look at the snow! picture taken from my window. [this was earlier tonight]. wish i could see the streets from my apartment though... but i'm on the inside. so this is the courtyard. not so exciting.


i swear if my dad calls me at 7AM saying he's outside my dorm, i might just flip out. cause he's all--we MIGHT go home. & i'm gonna be tired seeing i'm still awake. i feel like the roads are gonna be a mess. & he knows i'm gonna be driving most of the 12 hours. plus, i'm not packed at all. fault on my end. i did a whole bunch of laundry today though! but still. i like definite plans. can we just say sunday for now? geez.

just some late night rambling.

♥g

0 comments:

up!