Kanye for A Bathing Ape Spring 2010 Lookbook

i can't even front man.
these are some fly looks.
i can digg it.
DOPEEEE!

couple more looks, here.




so, i went to bed real early.
11PM to be exact.
& i woke up mad early.
6AM to be exact.
this isn't me! hahaha.
well, i actually woke up at 4.
turned on the ipod.
tried to go back to sleep.
couldn't.
got up at 6, thinking it was 7.
[no one changed my clock back].
not that it matters.
no specific plans for today.
>> um, BORING.

still can't believe i have less than 2 weeks home. everyone's doing their family thing this week. so that basically only leaves me next week to see everyone. reality says that's definitely not gonna happen no matter how much i want it to. it's not like all my friends are friends with each other. suga snaps. haven't seen some of my bestest in a year now. if this is what growing up feels like, i don't want it.

but anywho,
GOODMORNING!
hope yall have an amazing day. :)

♥g

0 comments:

up!