Chris Brown - Holding On



cute puppyyy!
the song is alright.
not my favorite by chris but i wouldn't mind listening to it!




yall miss me? hahaha!

bomb weekend!! all smiles.

yo, i had an awesome time in maryland. went to PG county! it was sooooo refreshing to do something completely new! [still itchin to do something new]!! but yeah, great weekend! :) so glad i went. & to be honest, i almost didn't. for what? i'm not entirely sure... i just didn't wanna make a bad impression with my friend's friends. but like i said, i'm glad i went because i couldn't have laughed more and i definitely met some amazing people! they welcomed me with open arms and i am so grateful for that!

now i know i gotta do more things that i'm not completely comfortable with [with good reason] and keep challenging myself to experience this life to the fullest! only got one, ya know?!:) more road trips must be taken!! [first official one over with]! NY next?! please?!

& i got to hang with my friend's nephews for a while this weekend. oh.my.gosh. kids are so amazing. i effin love em. i swear i need more kids in my life. [not my own, quite yet]!

got back to the dorm today, met up with the besties that were back. & had yet another great night. yo... i swear--this year is gonna be greatness!!

on a sad note, i think i'm getting sick. let's pray this is a false alarm cause i don't have town to be feelin like death!! & school starts tuesday! grind time!

♥g

0 comments:

up!