My New Year's Resolutions for 2010!

[i'm setting this as a timed post. hope it works]!

2009 has been a good year.
even with the good, the bad, and the ugly,
i have a ton to be thankful for!!
but i'm definitely looking forward to 2010!!

so in no way am i writing these resolutions thinking that i'm gonna change overnight. well of course that's not gonna happen!! anyone that has resolutions saying new year, new everything--false! but yeah, these are just goals i have for myself. not even just for the new year, but for my life overall. it's just a good time to lock in new/renewed goals. i know they're pretty general, but i really just want to improve my being. :) always room for improvement, ya know?

live more.
laugh more.
learn more.
love more.
give more.
inspire more.

worry less.
stress less.
procrastinate less.
judge less.


& a few others like,
  • first and foremost, get the relationship i had with God back and stronger than ever.
  • get freakin employed!!!
  • hit up the gym regularly.
  • be more open to trusting people. haha, yeahhh.
  • stop biting my nails. been trying for years.
  • volunteer somewhere!
  • always stay positive. it's done wonders for me this year, real talk.
  • & have the time of my life. haha. :)

what are your resolutions this year?
or do you not have any?
i used to not make a list until these past couple years.
it's always good to have some goals written out as reminders.



happy new year babes!
i truly hope yall have an amazing one.
let's make 2010 epic. ;)
i have a good feeling it's gonna be greatness.

p.s. one dayyy, i'm gonna be in NY for new years. i swear!
p.p.s. oooh, and a little sidenote: thanks to everyone who has been checking out the blog this year! if there's any suggestions or comments, please let me know! comment below or tweet me! tell your friends. & follow me! [doing so keeps you updated on new posts and such]!
♥g

1 comments:

My name is Julieanne & I am... said...

This is DEFINITELY gonna be the Year of the Lover!

Agree with you, no resolutions, jut goals- improvements :)

up!