Classic: Tyrese - Sweet Lady

first of all, i love everything by tyrese. i miss himmm! second, he needs to come back with some music like this!! good music. it was pretty rude of him to leave us hangin. haha jk. kinda. third, enjoy.



Sweet lady would you be my
sweet love for a lifetime.
I'll be there when you need me,
just call and receive me.

Say you will be baby,
say you will be my lady.
I've got to have all your love,
so I wont even front,
just say you'll give it to me.
Don't wanna hear the maybes.
And I will give you all my heart,
if you say you'll be my baby
.

>>i mean... if someone sang this to me... & MEANT it... that'd be it. we'd have to get married. haha. but seriously. :p




been a lame day. we all have them right? that's okay though. it's my bad days where i learn a lot about myself and the people around me. know what i mean? oh well.

i'm gonna try not to blog as much tomorrow, if at all. that way everyone can see everything i posted today. cause i went blog crazy. hopefully i have plans tomorrow. hopefully i have so much fun i won't have time to be online all day anyways!! hmmm...

feelin pretty ravenous right now. bouta eat my leftover dennys, watch the one tree episode i missed this week, and call it a night.

night yall.
have a great weekend!

♥g

0 comments:

up!